Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Where does the time go...................

I think I ask myself this EVERY summer!! Where does it go? I start out the summer with just about three months of whatever I want to do bliss, and before I know it, I'm down to two and a half weeks left!! How did that happen? I don't understand. It seems to go so quickly and the school year seems to go soooo slowly. Maybe now that I am actually the teacher it will go by much faster.

I still dread the first day of school, just like I did when I was actually in school. I have always heard of first year teachers who have that upset crying ordeal the first day and I pray it doesn't happen to me. I think what scares me is this is it. I have been in school to be a teacher for six years, thought about the things I would do, observed other teachers, but now it's my turn. It's one of those are you capable moments. The moment of truth! The can I handle this and really make it work thoughts. The am I going to be a good teacher thoughts. What scares me even more is that my co-workers might think I'm an idiot. I know a lot of stuff, but don't always know the technical term. Or I remember the technical term but don't remember what it means. I should know this stuff, I'm fresh out of college. I know in the end it will all work out, but my stress level just might be through the roof until then.

In other news, I am not pregnant, again! grrrrrrrr But I knew I probably wasn't so it wasn't too big of a surprise. I am very proud of myself because I haven't taken a pregnancy test in quite a few months. I have been being a good girl and just waiting for my own built in pregnancy test to come. This cycle I start on my second round of 100 mg of clomid. My 6 or 7 round of clomid period. I dread this month though because 2 months in a row of 100 mg clomid is going to be torture. My ovaries were already hurting this past month with one round of 100 mg, 2 months in a row of 100 is going to kill me. But I am praying August is the month because it is my perfect month. One it's my birthday, two it will fit right in schedule with getting out of school. No maternity leave and all summer with a new baby. That would be amazing. But God's plan is not my plan. So hoping that just maybe August will fit into His plan.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Soooooooo praying for you this month.Stress will inhibit things so try to stay calm when you can! You will do a great job teaching! Everyone is always nervous..even the pros and the kids don't know what to expect so relax and know that you'll do great!!