Thursday, August 11, 2011

I can't wait for....................


the leaves to change into their beautiful colors
warm fuzzy sweaters
bright orange pumpkins
basketball games

chili

the windows open with a cool breeze

snuggling on the couch with a blanket

Halloween

jeans

candy apples

mums

Oh I could go on and on. I love fall and I am
so ready for it to come this year. I'm excited to
see the fall colors in our new town and see what
beauty it will bring.

"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna
 buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of
 newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address."
 ~You've Got Mail
I love, love, love that movie and it always gets me in
 the fall mood!!
Oh and by the way, it's almost the weekend!
Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

haha I have found that I love Spring after winter..But I too am getting excited for fall. I mean I get excited for new seasons all the time. Each one is always my favorite! However as the kids get older I find that I dread new seasons because they are going by so quickly. We only went swimming a handful of times this summer. I can't take them by myself and Will has to work.In 6 months, 6 mere little months, I'll have a 5 year old,a 4 year old and an 18 month old...what?!! I am already looking for soups/chili recipes and pumpkin recipes. BTW Gingerbread pancakes are amazing in the fall!!! I got burned out on pumpkin there for a few years but its back and I love it!!