Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Classroom Before

So I thought I would take some picts of my classroom before it was all finished so you could truly appreciate all my hard work. hehehe!! And honestly these picts are halfway through. I wish I would have thought about it in the beginning. I had to go through everything so I could see what I had, then realized that it was all unorganized and some needed to be thrown away. I was so lost and realized that I was picking stuff up, just to move it to another spot it didn't need to be. I finally called the other first grade teacher to see if she would come and help me. Thankfully she was more then willing. Finally I had someone who could tell me what stuff was, what it went with, and where would be a good spot for it.

This pic is the view from my door.


This is the view from my desk.


And this is from the front of the room. Door is on the left. See my nice Smartboard?! I'm super excited about it! I can't wait to use it. I'm sure I will be using it all the time, every day!!


This is my desk. A little messy right now but should be cleaned off soon. They are waxing the hallways Monday so we have to be out until August 10th. I'm a little freaked out. Teachers go back August 22 and that afternoon is Open House. That only gives me a week and a half. Yikes!!! I still have to do my bulletin boards, label things, students desk tags, start lesson plans, oh my!! Now I'm really freaked! I hope I can get it all done. We are going to St Louis on Friday so I am hoping I can find some cool things while shopping! And hopefully some new school clothes!

We've been lazy all day. I've been blog hopping and Cory's been channel surfing. I found a cool teacher blog that has some super cute labels and ideas. I am so excited to get some supplies and get started. I love polka dots and zebra and she incorporated both!! Super cute! I can't wait for you to see them. I can't wait to see them! lol

Well hopefully I will be able to post picts of my finished classroom soon. Have a great weekend!!



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

this room looks really daunting to me!! I know you will rock teaching! I'm homeschooling and I am getting nervous! hats the teacher blog you found? I am always up for new ideas if you have several, especially those that focus on kindergarten...