Sunday, November 20, 2011

Never Say Never

I have always heard "never say never" and have
always tried to not say "I will never............." about my kids.
But just like anyone there are things I hope to do
 or hope not to do. I will still not say that I will never, but that I hope I won't.
I hope..................

to breast feed. But I am not going to say that
I definitely am because I know it will bite
 me in the butt. I have heard both women who loved
it and women who hated it. I am going to try. I
hope it goes well, but we will just have to wait and see.

we don't let the baby sleep with us. Mainly when
it's an infant. I don't care if they come and jump
in the bed with us because they are scared, or
as treat every once in a while. But I really hope
we don't let them sleep with us all the time.

we don't let the baby suck it's thumb. I sucked
my thumb and did until I was about five years
old. I don't mind a pacifier because it can
be taken away. A thumb can not.

we don't let our child throw a fit and then
give in. This is more me then Cory.
Dealing with my nephew Kobi a couple
of times, I wanted to cry and just give in.

I make one meal and that's it. I was
always raised you eat what is fixed,
if not you can go wo it. Sounds harsh,
but I understand why she did it.

I make my own baby food. This sounds
good in theory but not sure it will happen.

we go see our families often. Both sides.
I want our babies to know our families
like we know them. I want them to be
close to their grandmas like we are.

we save up for their college. At least
help as much as we can. Neither one of
our parents were able to help us and it has
not been fun.

No comments: