Thursday, November 17, 2011

4 Months

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 4 months

Size of Baby: approximately 4.6 inches long, 2.8 ounces

Gender: Still don't know, but hoping to know in 3 weeks!!

Maternity Clothes: None yet. I bought a belly
band when we went to Branson which has thankfully
come in handy. I'm in the weird stage where my regular
clothes are getting tight, but maternity clothes are
way too big. I have had comments from people
that I am starting to show, or I'm getting a little belly.

Weight Gain: 5 pounds

Movement: None

Sleep: I have still been sleeping ok. I get up about
2 to 3 times to use the bathroom.

Symptoms: Thankfully the morning sickness has gone
away, but the heartburn is back. It comes and goes. Some
weeks I have none, and the the next week I will have tons.
Still starving ALL the time!!

Cravings: Sub sandwiches and milk

Best Moment of the Month: Realizing that the
morning sickness was gone!! :)

We go back to the dr. in 3 weeks. I will be 19 weeks so
hoping he will let us find out what we are having. He said
at 20 or 21 weeks, so maybe he will. I would really like
to know before Christmas.



No comments: