Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Miss My Friend

She wasn't just a friend, she was my best friend. You know, that go to person, the one you talk to about everything, the one that knows everything there is to know about you and still sticks around. That was her. She was amazing. She was so beautiful, fun, and sweet. We helped each other through hard times. We laughed, we cried, we did everything together. That was then. Now, 10 years later she has no room for me in her life. See something happened. It was my fault. It was over a boy and her sister. He sweet talked me and actually a couple of years later we almost got married. To the point that he actually asked me to marry him. I was young and stupid and he was sweet and hot, and a liar. I wish I would have never let him sweet talk me. I wish we would have just stayed friends. I don't think she hates me anymore, and she will say a few words to me if I say something to her but that's about it. I sometimes think about deleting her off of my facebook but I still like to know what's going on with her and her family. I wish the friendship between me and my best friend was never broken. But it was and I still think of her often. I have never found a friend that I was as close to as I was with her. I have my two best friends from Hilltop who are absolutely amazing. We still talk to this day, but we live so far away from each other that it's hard to be so close. They are busy and I am busy and life gets in the way. I just wish I still lived in Austin and could maybe rekindle the friendship and get even closer to my two best friends. I can't believe that after 10 years it still makes me sad. You would think that after this long and I would be over it. I would have moved on. I don't think about it daily, but when she posts something it brings me back and makes me sad again.

No comments: