Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ironic Wednesday

Sooooo I talked to my Dr. Told me to wait until Friday, if I still haven't started take another pregnancy test. If it's negative start another round of Provera. Now that I have taken 10 pills of Provera I hope I'm not pregnant because it can cause birth defects. Isn't that ironic that I'm saying that?! Wowsers! Not wanting to do another round of Provera or Clomid. Just wanting to have the surgery and remove the scar tissue. I just have it in my head that the surgery will fix everything. I mean really, it will be a miracle if theres not any scar tissue. The surgery was huge, the tumor was huge, the scar is huge, there has to be scar tissue. Let's just do it and get it over with. Please!
In other news, I am throwing a mail shower for my cousin. All of our family lives too far apart and they all want to go to it. So I decided the easiest thing to do would be to throw her a mail shower. Not as fun but at least she will get somethings she needs. Anyone ever thrown a mail shower? Or at least have any ideas or tips? Would muchly appreciate it!

No comments: