Monday, March 7, 2011

Super Excited

It's finally here! It's been a whirl wind of a weekend but some how I managed to talk my Dr into letting me have the surgery. Well actually his wife who I talk to by text. He told me last week to wait until Friday and if I still hadn't started to take another pregnancy test. Then if I'm not start another round of provera. I was totally dreading Friday. One, because I did not want to be faced with taking another pregnancy test, which would once again tell me I was in fact NOT pregnant. Secondly, because I did not want to take another round of provera. So I took the test, neg. Text messaged my Dr's wife to tell her it was neg and that I would be starting the provera that night and that I couldn't wait for the surgery. She promptly text me back and asked if I was serious about the surgery? Was I serious? OMG, of course I was. She then asked when I wanted to do it.
The surgery is this Friday. Exploratory surgery. He said it's really no big deal. He will cut a slit in my belly button, go in with a scope and see if theres any scar tissue. If there is he will remove it. Then he is going to put dye through my tubes to make sure they are clear. Should take about 15 minutes, 20-25 if the scar tissue is bad. And hopefully find a reason for me not having a period for 65 days. I am probably having high hopes but I'm really hoping I'm not in too much pain the next day because it's my nephews bday party and I am really wanting to see him since they have moved. (they are having the party at their old hometown since that's where alot of family and friends are) I guess I will find out soon enough! Praising God and praying this will help me get pregnant!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

oh my goodness! i can't believe you're having surgery so soon! what a wonderful surprise. i'll be praying that it goes well and has great results. ever had b/w for pcos? i had it before getting pregnant with zora (seems to have gone away...), and i would go months without aunt flo's visit. just a thought. hooray for surgery!

thanks for all your sweet comments. i so wish we could hang out in real life!