Saturday, January 15, 2011

They don't understand

I hate it when people tell me to stop trying so hard to get pregnant! I believe that they either have not tried to get pregnant or when they did try it happened easily for them. How do you not think about it? How do you stop trying? I do believe it is impossible. I know that all the people who understand, understand because they have been in the same shoes I am in right now. For those of you who think it would be easy to relax, just keep it to yourself because you don't understand and it's not that easy.

2 comments:

ashaw said...

Amber I know how you feel. It drives me crazy when people tell me that as well. Or people that have kids tell me they know what I am going through. I want to be like really do you! Hang in there we will have our chance and it will be wonderful. I can not wait to get that phone call from you! I love you so much!

Brynn said...

preach it, girl. after trying for 2 years, we got pg with our daughter. our son was a surprise miracle. i have pcos. i have a lot of feelings that i (try) to bury deep about things people said while i was going through it.

it's not easy. i'll pray for you. if you ever have questions about ANYTHING i've gone through, just ask. i love to support others who walk where i have been.