Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

I love................
- rainy days, curled up in bed, reading a good book
- laughing untill my side hurts from a good movie
- a cup of hot chocolate on a cold winter day
- long Sunday naps
- all the laundry washed, folded, and put away
- scrapbooking
- long summer walks with Cory
- You've Got Mail (the greatest movie ever!)
- having the whole family together to laugh and play
- sweet potato fries (my new favorite food, Yum!!)
- the way I feel after I have just had a great workout
- shopping (when I can find clothes that fit)
- weekends at home with just me and Cory

These are just a few of my favorite things!! I love that God gave us the little things, because really the little things don't mean anything, they mean everything!!!

No comments: