Monday, December 19, 2011

5 Months


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 5 months

Size of Baby: approximately 6.5 inches long, 10 1/2 ounces

Gender: Girl!!! Morgan Amory Russell

Maternity Clothes: I wear the belly band a lot and I am
starting to wear maternity pants a little. I've only worn about 2
maternity shirts, most of my regular shirts I can still wear. I
can definitely tell a big difference now.

Weight Gain: 10 pounds

Movement: I started feeling her move about 2 weeks ago,
mainly when I was laying down. The past couple of days
I have been feeling her during the day. This makes me feel
so much better because I would go a couple of days wo feeling
her move and it would make me start to worry that there was
something wrong. Last night she was so active and I could feel
her move for about 10 minutes. This was the first time it was more
then just a little move, one time. I can't wait until Cory can feel
her too!! Our elementary had a Christmas concert and when the
music started playing I could feel her moving. It was super sweet!

Sleep: Sleeping good. I usually get up once to use the
bathroom.

Symptoms: Heartburn all the time!! Usually tums
takes care of it. It doesn't matter what I eat, I
usually get it. The hungry all the time has gone
away and so have cravings.

Cravings: None really. I'm eating just fine. Nothing
is making me sick and I'm not starving all the time
anymore.

Best Moment of the Month: Finding out baby Russell
is a girl!!!!! I couldn't believe my ears! My feeling was right!
Cory is still hoping the tech was wrong and she will come
out a boy. Silly man!!

No comments: