Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Typical Male

Warning- This post is for women only.

My husband is a typical male! He loves his sports, his recliner, and of course me! hehehe! But he also loves pretty silky things you wear for about three minutes then gets thrown on the floor! If you know what I mean. A trip to Victoria Secret a couple of weekends ago just proves my point!

December- I have been in need a good supportive bra for a couple of years. But just never got around to it, didn't have the money, or didn't have the time to go get one. So I thought "I will ask for a Victoria Secret gift card" Then I will have the money and an excuse to go get one. Mind you, this whole time, the point of the gift card was to get a good, supportive, white bra. You know every women needs a white bra! 

December 25- Received Victoria Secret gc

January- Cory and I decide to go to Jonesboro for a little date and to spend the tons of gift cards we both received for Christmas. Still in my head- good, supportive, white bra! As we are walking into the VS store, Cory says "now you are getting something pretty right?" I said "well I'm getting a bra." He says "ok but a pretty bra right?" I said "no, a white bra" "A white bra? That's not fun! No, you have a gc to VS and you have to get a sexy, pretty bra!" I tried to explain to my darling hubby that the whole point of the gc was to get a good, supportive, white bra! After about 20 minutes of this discussion with my hubs pouting, and thankfully a sale going on, I decided I would get two bras. One white and one of his choice. THEN.................when I tell him my plan he says "oh you can pick it out." Men are ridiculous! In the end we bought a white bra and a pretty bra. Men are silly! At least my man is :)

No comments: