Monday, August 27, 2012

Meeting cousins for the first time

We were unable to go meet my niece Kathryn when she was born because I was pregnant and didn't have any days to take off from school because I needed them for when I had Morgan. I was very sad about this because I was there when Kobi was born. We were hoping to get to see them way before we got to, but it ended up being 6 months later. By that time Morgan was here and she got to meet her too. I am definitely ready for either us to move up closer to my brother or for my brother to move closer to us. I miss seeing Kobi all the time and hate that I am missing him and Kathryn's childhood. I really want Morgan and her cousins to grow up together. I have good memories of my cousins from when I was younger and I want that for Morgan too.
 
 
Kathryn and Morgan checking each other out.
Kathryn-6 months old, Morgan 3 months old


 
Kobi has asked and asked about Morgan. When he finally got to meet her, he loved and loved on her. Such a sweet cousin!
Kobi-6 years old
 
 
Morgan was just about done by this point. It was so hard trying to get all three kids to look at the same time. This was about as good as I could get. We had so much fun and can't wait till we get to see them again!



 


No comments: