Monday, January 2, 2012

Back to the Daily Grind

We start back to work tomorrow. We are both very thankful for the 2 week break but not looking forward to going back. We have so enjoyed the time spent with family and friends and most importantly each other. It's been so nice to sleep in, have lazy mornings (and days) and do as we please. During the school year we don't get to see each other as much as we would like because we are so busy with work. It doesn't help that my husband is a basketball coach. When ball season is in full swing my nights with Cory are few and far between. I hate this and start to miss him. So when we get a break, we try to spend as much time together as possible.

I know this will be a hard, long work week because the kids will be CRU-AZY!!! It's never easy to come back from a break of any length and get the kiddos back into routine. But after a 2 week break, they will be insane. Hoping to keep my sanity and so thankful it is only a 4 day work week.

My sweet friend Amy scheduled our baby shower at the school and I am super excited. She also bought Morgan (or Amy Jr. as she calls her) some more clothes. Sooooo sweet!!! I can't wait for Morgan to wear them!! We also got Morgans crib from our friends this past week. I can't wait to talk Cory into putting it up. Who knows how that will end up. Poor guy does not have the patience when it comes to stuff like that.

I'll be 23 weeks this Thursday. Can't believe I am almost to 6 months! Crazy how fast things go! Baby Morgan will be here before we know it! With work and basketball season these next couple of months are sure to go by quickly! Ready but not ready for end of April because I know once she gets here things will go even quicker!!!

No comments: