Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What I'm Lovin' (Pregnancy Version)

Just a few things I'm lovin' right now!!

My baby bump! Some days I feel huge and some days I don't
feel pregnant at all. But I love to hear people say
"oh you look so cute" or "you don't look very big at all"
Makes this pregger feel special!! (even if it isn't the truth)


Knowing I will be in the third trimester in less than 2 weeks!
Ironically it makes me a little sad at the same time, only
because I know how fast this pregnancy has gone, and
how even faster things will go once Morgan gets here.


Knowing Morgan will be here in about 12 weeks!!
Wow! When you say it in weeks it's sounds so
very close!!!!


Getting things started on Morgan's room. The class
came over today to measure her room and look at it.
The teacher told me that the kids are really coming up with
some really cute ideas! I can't wait to see them!


Knowing our baby shower and our maternity pictures
are about a month away! Just one more thing I
have dreamed about my whole life. I can't wait to see
all the cute things Morgan will get!!


Seeing Cory get just a little bit excited. I love it when
he reaches over every once in a while to feel her move.
He still thinks it's weird, but I think he thinks it's pretty cool
even if doesn't admit it. ;)


Going into her room and seeing her crib put up. Makes me wanna
go buy her mattress right now! I can't wait for the fabric to
come in and mom get it finished! It's going to be super cute!!


The new clothes I ordered her! Makes me wanna buy more and more!
And bows, and shoes, and headbands and.......................;)


Love this little girl so much already and we haven't even met.
The best is yet to be!

No comments: