Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fun In Texarkana

Part 3 of our visit with Meme, Papa, and Mom

Three Generations: Meme, Mom and Me

Cory and I took Amtrak to see mom. It leaves out of Walnut Ridge, AR and drops us off in Texarkana, TX. This was our second time to go Amtrak and Cory just loves it. He doesn't have to drive and it actually costs about the same. Anyway, on our trip back the train ended up being and hour and a half late. That is one thing that I don't really like about it. So since we had some time to waist we went down town to see the TX/AR sign.


I am on the Texas side and Cory is on the Arkansas side for a reason.
I was born and raised in Austin, TX. Cory was born in Paragould, AR and raised in Corning, AR. This is definitely a house divided!


Mom and me on the steps. Almost time to go home :(


No comments: