Sunday, July 17, 2011

Visiting Meme and Mom

When I was little I spent every summer with my Meme. I have fond memories of her and Papa. I love my Meme so much and I hate that we live so far away from her. But my mom lives in the same town right now so we went for a visit to see them. This is the house I spent many summers in.


While we were there we took some walks,


 talked about some old memories and went flea marketing and garage selling. It really was a lot of fun. Cory and I love to go to flea markets and so do Meme and Papa. I remember going on the weekends for hours and hours to look for garage sales. Papa usually bought me whatever I wanted, in reason.
One day we checked out the little town of Mena, AR. It's a cute little town with shops, eateries, and a drive to the top of Queen Wilhemina Mountain. The views were gorgeous and we ended up eating at a little restaurant when we got to the top.




To be Continued..............


No comments: