Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Moving.......................again

Yes, you read that right. We are moving again. I am never surprised when Cory says he has applied for a job. He looks all the time just to see what's out there, not necessarily because he wants to leave the job he has. Just to make sure he isn't missing out on anything. So when he came and told me had applied for the West Plains job I just shrugged it off. But when he told me he had an interview and was going, I was surprised. He was excited and hopeful. I was a little confused. I thought we were happy in Summersville. He had talked about being there for a while. There had never been any talk about leaving or that he was unhappy. This we had to talk about.

Let me just say, it's truly amazing what a child can do to you. He said that since Morgan came along he wanted to be home more with us and not have all the stress. He realized how precious life was and exactly how precious she was to him. There were a couple more factors in his reasoning but Morgan was the main one. So we are moving to West Plains, MO and Cory is now the assistant basketball coach. He believes his head coaching days are over. I on the other hand am not so sure. I think maybe they are for now, but I think in a couple of years he may try it again. I am happy that he will be home a little more and won't be so stressed.

We hate to leave the basketball boys in Summersville and a couple of our friends. Although we didn't have a good season the boys worked so very hard and had great attitudes the whole time. They have some good seasons ahead of them and we wish them all good luck.

Now to find a house and get moved. I don't have a job in WP yet. I have called all the local schools and nobody has any openings. As of now I will be driving back and forth from Summersville. This is not ideal but I have to have a job. Praying that a teaching job comes up and I won't have to drive. I hate moving!

No comments: