Sunday, June 24, 2012

Four Generations

When we went to visit my Meme and Papa and when my grandpa and Granny Jan came to visit we had to get a four generation picture.  Four generations is pretty cool, but a few years back when my second cousin was born, we were able to get a five year generation picture with my great grandma B on my grandpa's side of the family. She has passed away now and we miss her dearly.

I can still see my Memes face when we walked through the door and she got to meet Morgan! She was so happy and excited to see her. I loved it! I am so thankful and blessed my grandparents are still alive to meet Morgan.

Meme, Mom, Me, and Morgan
Horatio, AR, 2 weeks old
Mother's Day

Grandpa Morgan, Mom, me, and Morgan
Summersville, MO
 1 week old

So very blessed to have such amazing grandparents! I am so excited for Morgan to be loved, snuggled and spoiled by four great people!

No comments: