Tuesday, June 19, 2012

First Father's Day

Sunday was Cory's first Father's Day. His mom came for a visit and we celebrated Saturday night by going to the river. Cory fished and Diane, Morgan, Abby and I walked around and explored. Sunday we ate a yummy lunch with steak, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, and strawberry and spinach salad. It was so yummy! Cory got his father's day present a couple of weeks ago so we could start grilling and not miss half the summer.

Cory definitely deserved more then fishing, a grill and a good meal. He is such an amazing daddy! I never questioned his ability to be a good dad, but I didn't know he would be so wonderful. Not only is he a wonderful dad but an even better husband. From the moment he laid eyes on Morgan he was in love. He has helped me from day one with cleaning, cooking, feeding, changing a couple of diapers, etc. For a man who doesn't have experience with babies he does a really good job. He loves to hold her and love on her. I am so glad that Morgan is going to get the dad that I never had.

Morgan 7 weeks

No comments: