Saturday, June 2, 2012

Missing My Family

I have felt this way for a long time, but as I sit here and read some friends blogs it makes me miss them even more. My mom and I have always lived far away from family. We did go see them on some holidays and I spent every summer at my Meme's until I was about 15. Our whole family has been pretty much spread out my whole life but now all of them except for me and my two sets of grandparents live in Indiana. Ever since I got married I have wanted to move closer to my family. I want Morgan to know my family and be close to them. I want her and her cousins to play and be close friends. I want to have family birthday celebrations, holidays, Sunday lunches, game nights, and vacations. If we moved to Indiana I would have someone to watch Morgan who I trusted and not a stranger. I would be able to see them all the time. I just think life is so short and I want to spend it with the people who are the most important to me. The people who care about me and love me unconditionally. I don't know that it will ever happen, but I can still dream and pray that it will.

No comments: