Friday, October 28, 2011

Feeling Better!

I have been feeling better thank goodness!! I think the morning sickness is going away and that makes me sooooo happy. I know it wasn't too bad but being sick still isn't fun no matter how bad it is. I still get hungry all the time and I do start to feel sick if I let myself get very hungry but that I can deal with. Really hoping I'm not just having a run of good luck and that it doesn't return. Now that it seems the morning sickness has gone away, I am feeling pretty good. Not anymore tired then usual. I have noticed more sensitivity but Cory says that's just me. He may be right. :) I am so glad to almost be done with the first trimester, which means we are that much closer to finding out what we are having! Super excited about that. Excited to call our child by him or her and by it's name, to do a registry and everything else I have dreamed about for years. I "shop" online all the time but it's so hard to shop when you don't know what you are shopping for.

 I told my mother in law the names we picked out and she said we would probably change our mind 10 times before the baby got here, she must not know me very well. We've had names picked out since before we got married. So ready to "officially" announce the name. I'm finally getting a belly. The three month picture I took makes me look a lot bigger then what I really am. Course the way I'm eating, I might really be that big. I have a couple of friends who are pregnant also and it is so fun to see their weeks creeping along also. Makes me excited to be at that point.

I finally told my class that I was going to have a baby, all their eyes went from my face to my belly. It was so funny. I then explained that the baby was really small right now and as the baby grew so would my belly. They were so funny and excited. Little smiling faces with a big secret to tell. Was too cute!

Fall is finally here and I am loving every minute of it. We are in Branson this weekend and everywhere you look is Christmas decorations already. Seems crazy to me that Halloween hasn't even came and they already have Christmas stuff up. I do have to admit it has gotten me in the holiday spirit!! Ready to get out the Christmas decorations and wrap presents!

Hope you have a great weekend of rest and relaxation. I'm hoping to get a lot of Christmas shopping done!!

No comments: