Sunday, October 23, 2011

The not fun part of being pregnant

I wrote this post last week and never finished it. So here it is I guess.

My day was good, until right before lunch. Not sure what happened. It just hit me. And once it hit me that was it. I had to immediately run to the bathroom and yell at the secretary to please watch my kids. Thank goodness she was in the office because nobody else was. It was not fun. Running to the bathroom to throw up is not fun at all. I really thought I would feel nauseous for a little bit and then have to throw up. Nope, not this time. It hit me and that was all she wrote. I did feel better after that but the experience sure wasn't fun. Really hoping this is not of things to come. Still very thankful that I haven't been too sick. I know things could be ten times worse.

On a good note, my mom is on her way to my house as I write. She called me yesterday afternoon to ask if I wanted company this week. Always!! And she couldn't have come at a  more perfect time. Tomorrow is another dr. appointment and now she will get to go. I was really hoping she would get to go to at least once. And Cory just told me that he may not get to go because he might have to go to a meeting tomorrow. So now I won't have to go alone. Not that I can't go alone, I just really don't want to. Hoping everything with the appointment goes well. I don't figure he will do an ultrasound since I had one last time and I'm still too early to find out what it is, but it sure would be nice for my mom to get to see one. Keeping my fingers crossed. Maybe since I'm high risk he will want to do one. 

No comments: