Sunday, October 23, 2011

3 Months



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 12 weeks

Size of Baby: When we went to the Dr. on
Wednesday he did an ultrasound and
said the baby measured a little bit over
an inch.

Gender: Don't know yet. I asked at the last appointment
when he would let us find out and he said it wouldn't
be until 20 or 21 weeks. Seems so far away. I was really
hoping to find out before then but guess I will
have to wait.

Maternity Clothes: None yet. But I have started to
notice things not fitting as well. I'm in the weird time
where the regular clothes don't fit but maternity clothes
are too big.

Weight Gain: 4 pounds and at the rate
I'm eating I'll be as big as a house.

Movement: None yet. Still too early.

Sleep: I've been sleeping ok. I fall asleep
fine but get up atleast 2 times to use the bathroom.

Symptons: The morning sickness has set in. Though
I can't complain because I know several people who
have it way worse then I do. Mine is at night sometimes
and if I let myself get hungry. I am also starving ALL the time.
There quite a few things that make me gag like brushing
my teeth, smells, and certain foods. There are also certain foods
that I cannot eat or even think of eating; like spaghetti, chili,
 and hummus. I have alway had car sickness
but the pregnancy has seem to made it ten times worse.

Cravings: Orange Juice, Chocolate Milk, creamy
things, if that makes any sense lol!!


Best Moment of the Month: My mom getting
to go to a dr. appointment and getting to see
an ultrasound. I was hoping she would get to go to
one but didn't figure she would since
she lives so far away. Loved that she got to go!!


No comments: