Monday, September 12, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Sorry I have been mia for about a week or two. Things get crazy and then I don't have time to breath. Tomorrow, I have nothing before or after school, so I'm hoping to get another post in. Check back to see if it really happens.

Over Labor Day weekend, Cory and I were just gonna stay home and chill. Well we did but we also chilled at the river with some friends of ours. Cory wasn't too thrilled to go at first, but once I talked him into going and we were there we both had a lot of fun. It was a little chilly at first, but once the sun came out it was quite nice.

We sat by the river and talked,

grilled hot dogs, made smores,

 and watched the dogs and Lys play in the water.

It was so fun to watch Abby play in water for the first time.
She loved it! Wasn't too crazy about getting too deep when
 she couldn't reach, but in the shallow she had a ball!! 

We are so glad our friends invited us to come and
play instead of being stuck in the house all day. It was
a beautiful day and we had so much fun with really
good friends!!



No comments: