Friday, May 6, 2011

A Little Crazy

Ok, ok so things have been a little crazy around here. I haven't had much time to blog. But here I am with a few minutes to spare.

 First of all, Easter has come and gone. We celebrated with a Easter lunch with Cory's family in Corning. Oh my, it was soooo good! I loved getting to watch the girls dye Easter eggs. Made me miss my Kobi man, who I didn't get to dye Easter eggs with. I think this is the first year we missed it. Oh well, I think it was more for me anyway.
Then it rained for about a week straight. We were out of school for a week, which was nice but we now have to go to school for 3 extra days, tacked onto the extra days for missing because of snow. Only three weeks, we can make it! I hope! Back to our flood, we had roads closed, houses flooded (not mine, thank goodness!) roads washed out, tornado watches and warnings. It was not too fun. But we made it through and survived. Thankfully Doniphan was never hit with any actual tornadoes. For once we are all praying for no more rain. Course in a month or two when we haven't had rain since April, we will be wishing we had some. Funny how that happens.

I took a pregnancy test on Tuesday, negative. Started last night. I did not cry. Very proud of myself. But I was secretly praying that I had just taken the test too early and promised myself that if I had not started by Sunday (Mothers Day) I would take one that morning. Glad I started before then because I probably would have cried. It would have been so neat and special to have gotten a positive pregnancy test on Mothers Day! But it will be special on whatever day it comes. I have told myself that it is in God's hands and when He wants it to happen, He will let it happen. I have prayed to Him to hear my plea and beg of Him to grant me my desire. It is in His hands and that is all I can do right now.

On a positive note. We are MOVING!!! Yes I said MOVING!! We are super excited, you have no idea! More on that later!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

good for you! glad your house wasn't blown away or turned into a raft :-) jealous about the moving part. we're working on it and might actually have found a way to make things work. i'm falling behind in my blog. i've been sick since tuesday, and haven't posted party, birthday, and mother's day will be late i'm sure.

sorry about the bfn. i know how much it stings. i'm glad you have prayed and cried to God. it helps for sure. but know that if you decide to cry, that's okay too. i remember there were some months that i was crying before i even took the test because i just knew it would be negative. and you're right; it will blow your mind ANY day you get that bfp! if i hadn't just poas, i would've peed my pants!

praying for you.