Friday, May 20, 2011

Craziness, Scrapbooking and Babies

Wow, crazy is the word for my life right now. It is going way too fast. Packing, party's, cleaning, work, scrapbooking, dentist appointments, car appointments, title issues, dog issues, family issues, and the list goes on and on. I don't know that I have ever been this busy in my life. I am ready to get moved, clean, paint, and get settled. Super excited!!

In the midst of my crazy life right now, I am doing a National Scrapbooking crop this weekend. Starts tonight from 5:00-12:00 and then tomorrow from 9:00-11:00! That's 21 hours of scrapbooking bliss!! Plus I am going with two very close friends! Were all super excited! Hoping I get a lot done because I haven't done any scrapbooking in the past couple of months. Grrrrrr I just haven't been in the mood. Hoping this weekend gets me working and creative.

Big News!! I am going to be an aunt AGAIN!! I am so happy for my SIL Sarah and my brother Daniel. They have been trying for a couple of years now and things finally worked out. I don't know about them, but I am hoping for a girl! Kobi was and is fun but I'm ready to spoil a little girl rotten! Not that I don't spoil Kobi, trust me I do! But there's so much more stuff for little girls. Cute clothes, frilly stuff, bows, shopping trips, and PINK!! Now hoping that I am pregnant too so our kids will be close together. I have always wanted that and jokingly told my SIL a few years back that she had to wait for me. Maybe this is it! ;) I am in the waiting phase..............I HATE the waiting phase! But guess it's good I have a lot to keep me busy right now!

No comments: