Friday, May 13, 2011

Few and Far Between

I may be few and far between posts here the next couple of weeks. Since we are in the process of moving our schedule is crazy!! This weekend we are doing a garage sale with some friends of ours who are also moving. Cory's parents are coming for lunch and fishing on Sunday, and Sunday night we have our last small group meeting. (the last one WE will be attending) Sniff, sniff....... Monday Cory and I both have dentist appointment. Cory told me last night his tooth is hurting him. Hoping it's just a cavity or something little and not a huge ordeal. Tuesday we are going to Summersville so Cory can meet with the old coach, meet the boys, have an open gym, and I can interview. Wednesday night some friends of ours are having a going away party for us. Friday and Saturday I am going to a National Scrapbooking Crop. Sunday and Monday Cory and I will be at his mom's house. Tuesday is the last day of school. Friday some more friends of ours are having a going away party. In between all of that we have to pack! Thankfully we have been packing everyday this week after school. A little at a time.
OH and someone dropped off 3 puppies and a momma at our house. Neither of us are too happy because we can't take them with us and we can't find anyone to take them. Hoping we get rid of them soon.
I'm so ready to get to the new house so I can clean, paint, and get my house back in order.

No comments: