Friday, September 14, 2012

Must.....Get.......Sleep

I don't do good with out sleep. My husband can attest to that! He hates being around me when I don't get sleep. I prayed and prayed when we had a baby it would be a good sleeper because I wasn't quite sure how I would survive. Morgan worked herself up from 1 1/2 hours, to 3 hours, to 5-6 hours, to 7-8 hours and finally 9-10 hours. She slept 9-10 hours for weeks! Probably over a month. My thoughts were "wow! that was easy!" Then we moved, Cory and I started back to work, and my mom started watching Morgan and she quit sleeping. Of course it had to be right when I started back to work and couldn't take a nap during the day. I have asked people for advice, prayed and prayed, and gave up 2 or 3 times. Then, Thursday night she slept 9 hours! Now I had to pat her 3 times and she went back to sleep, but I count that as 9 hours. And last night I only had to pat her once and she slept 9 hours. I have definitely been thanking God, and praying this continues! Love my little girl and I love my sleep.
 


No comments: