Friday, September 21, 2012

First room

I have been meaning to post about Morgan's first room and have never gotten around to it. I loved her first room and wish I could have packed it up and taken it with us. We didn't paint the rent house we are in right now because we are hoping to only be in it for a year.

 
 
 
 
 
 
There were and are still some touches here
and there that I want to add but I love the
colors I chose! My mom made the bedding
and it turned out so cute. I love the fabric! Besides
the bedding, the letters and pom-poms are
my favorite things. The little rocking chair and the
white blanket over the side of the crib was mine
when I was little, so I think that's neat to have them
in her room. I think the color on the wall is fun and pretty.
I can't wait to get into our own house so I can
paint her room again!
 
 
 

No comments: