Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This and That

Ball season is over which means cheerleading is over. No more late nights or practice everyday after school. It has been nice to work in my room after school or come right home. Cory starts elementary basketball but it is only for a month and I don't have to do cheerleading. It's nice to have time to relax or to get things done.

Cory called me today at work to tell me he was at the emergency room. He thought his finger was broken. He was playing basketball with one of his classes. The ball came down and he went to rebound it and it hit his pinky finger. After x-rays it was determined that it was dislocated. They put it back in place and put him in a splint. So thankful it wasn't broken.



We finally got Morgan's dresser and a tall slender shelf for her room. Now the big stuff is bought. I feel so much better. The class started on her room last Friday. It is now painted and I'm guessing they will start on the tree next. I don't get to see it anymore because they want it to be a surprise. I am super excited and ready for it to be finished. My first shower is in two weeks and I am definently ready to bring her gifts home and put them in her room. My maternity picts are also two weeks away and I am sooo excited!! I know Jay will do a great job! My mother-in-law bought Morgan some hand-me down clothes and they are adorable. I got all of them washed and folded this weekend. Now they are ready to be put in her dresser.

I guess everything went well with my glucose test because they haven't called to tell me anything. I would assume that if there was a problem they would be calling me. We go back in about 2 weeks. We also get to do a 3D ultrasound since Morgan wouldn't cooperate the last time. I am very excited, not only to get a 3D pic but to see how she is doing. We haven't done an ultra sound in months and I just want to see her and make sure she is growing good. She is still moving like crazy and has been up in my ribs a couple of times. Not excruciating pain but wasn't too comfortable either. My ankles have turned into cankles the past week and a half and Cory thinks it's hilarious. Me, not so much. I think it looks disgusting. Thankfully they will go back down and look normal. I am still feeling pretty good most days, just a little uncomfortable every once in a while. So happy that I will be 31 weeks on Thursday and Miss Morgan will be here in 8 weeks!!! I can't wait to meet my sweet little princess!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

EWWWW! oh my goodness, i can't believe that wasn't broken. glad he got it fixed! painful.

3-D ultrasounds are so much fun. enjoy it!!! you'll be shocked at how...real she looks.

man, time has flown. so excited for you!