Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday............well sorda

So really, I'm not sure why I call this
Wordless Wednesday, because I always
add words.
But oh well..........

So I told you Monday that I would
show you some more picts of our amazing
friends from Holland.

They came down..........or ummm over
last summer. Maurice had been here several
times before but this was Sandy's first time.
Cory and I were still in our school year so we had
to wait until the weekend to do anything with them.
But when we got the chance, we got the heck out of dodge!

To St. Louis MO we went.

St. Louis Arch



Then to Memphis another day.
Graceland! I had always wanted to go
and we had never made it, so we took them!

Just messing around during the tour. We had a blast
but I'm not so sure the lady behind us did.

While we were there we had to eat
some great food!
Kooky Canuck! Home of the 4 lb hamburger
and the most amazing sweet potato fries!!

And.................

the famouse Rendezvous!! Yum!!

Can't beat some good ol bar bq!!!

We had so much fun! Wish we could have spent
more time with them. Hopefully they
can come back soon or maybe we can
go visit them again!! Love, love, love them!!!



No comments: