Monday, April 18, 2011

What to say, what to say..............

I will admit that I have been feeling a bit better. I haven't been thinking about my big little fear. When I feel that feeling coming along I try to think about other things and get busy doing something. Anything. So far, it has worked. We will see how long that lasts.

This weekend I was forced talked into playing summer softball. I played in high school and was half way descent. BUT that was ten years a couple of years ago. So I'm a little rusty. I played first baseman and that's the only position I know how to play. Never played anywhere else. Therefore I feel I must do well on first base or I will be moved. Yikes! Moved to who knows where and will probably do even worse! I have to play good! Yesterday was our first practice and let me tell you, I am sooooo sore today! Wowsers! I mean I exercise a little but my arm is killing me! Guess it tells me I'm not the young 16 year old I once was.

Other then that we had a quiet nice weekend. Looking forward to this weekend, 4 days!! Super excited! I need some time off. Only 5 more weeks of school and were out for summer break! I can't wait. Sometimes I think the teachers get more excited then the students!

Some great friends of ours: Maurice and Sandy
They live in Holland so we rarely get to see them!
They are both such sweet people and we are so
glad they are in our lives!
Just a preview of some picts I will post Wed. 

No comments: