Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Wow! I can't believe it's already Wednesday!
Wordless Wednesday is all I have done since last
Wednesday and will probably be the only thing I
do until next Wednesday. I have been really
struggling lately and can't seem to jump over
the hump, or mountain as it seems to me. I want to
to blog but feel down and have nothing to say.
I do not feel that I am ready to share, if ever.
So sorry for the absence. Hopefully I will get
over my fears soon and be back to happy blogging.

Saturday morning waffles and a
hot cup of coffee

5th Wedding Anniversary 2010

Easter flowers from my honnie!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

i know what you mean about not wanting to share. i want to post more about my "issues", but the truth is, it is exhausting. and i sometimes find it difficult to put my feelings into words. you'll share when you're ready. in the meantime, facebook message me if you need to. i understand what you're going through if you want to vent. hang in there!