Thursday, July 11, 2013

Park Play

I have been wanting to check out the city
 park for a while now. I actually wanted 
to go last summer to swing with Morgan, 
but Cory didn't want to. (Men!!) 
Anyway, Cory was working one day, 
so mom and I decided to take a picnic 
to the park and check it out.


There's plenty of picnic tables and pavilions to 
have a picnic, and lots of play area. It was actually 
bigger then I thought it was and quite happy 
with how good it was. Granite, most of it is 
for bigger kids, they had a few areas 
for smaller children. 


Morgan had a lot of fun and loves to be outside. 
She really enjoyed the slide and climbing up
the stairs over and over. 


But I think the tunnels were her favorite!
She loved to crawl through and play
peek-a-boo through the holes. 


This, she did not enjoy! Haha!! It just bounced up
and down, but she wanted no part of it. Oh that 
face cracks me up. She is her momma's girl!


Looks like we will have a summer filled with
park play!

June 2013 Morgan 13 months





No comments: