Friday, May 31, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is a very special day now. It was in the past because obviously I have a mother. But now it's special for me. Not because I want to be recognized, actually that never even enters my mind. No, it's because I have an amazing, precious little girl, who calls me momma. I am a mom. Two years ago I didn't know if it would ever happen. I didn't know if I wasn't being patient enough, or if it just wasn't in God's plan for me. I thank Him often for my little miracle baby! She is truly an amazing blessing and gift and truly the best part of my life. She lights up my day when I am sad or grumpy. She makes me laugh and cry tears of joy. I never knew I could love another human being as much as I love this little girl. Thank you Jesus for allowing me to love and take care of my sweet Morgan girl.


 

No comments: