Thursday, March 15, 2012

Morgan's AR Shower

We had our first shower this past weekend and it was wonderful.
 I was truly blessed by the amount of friends and family that showed up to
shower Miss Morgan with lots of sweet little gifts. Cory's two
 aunts, Tina and Melissa, did the shower for us. They always do such
a good job and this shower was no exception. There was lots of good
food and a sweet little center piece. I meant to get a picture of the
 table with the food and cupcakes but some how amidst
 the craziness I forgot until it was too late.


Morgan got so many cute gifts! So many sweet little outfits that I can't wait to
dress her up in. Blankets, bibs, shoes, and more.


And I had lots of little helpers! They all wanted to help
give me a gift and they wanted their gift opened first!
It was too funny and sweet!


It was also so fun to get to see friends that I hadn't gotten to see in a while.
My besties from Doniphan got to come who are so special to me
because they were there for me during the hard couple of years we tried to
get pregnant. They let me cry on their shoulders and encouraged me
when I was down. They will always hold a special place in my heart.


Courtnee and I were pregnant at the same time for a little
bit and at her baby shower we did a side by side picture. I knew
when it was my turn for a shower we had to get one of us both with
baby Roman. He's such a little cutie and was so good during the shower.


I was so happy my mom was in town and was able to go to the
shower with me. It was nice to have some of my family there and very
special that she got to come. She is one very excited Grammy!




No comments: