Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summertime Bliss

My summer memories all include being at my Meme's house. She took care of me during the summer while my mom worked. When I was young, I didn't cherish the time or the memories. Now that I am older I am so thankful for that time. Now that I have a daughter of my own, we go and visit her and Papa every summer too. My Meme is such an amazing women and I want M to know her and be blessed by her the same way I was and still am. 



Being at Meme's house is a more laid back and there's no schedule. We rarely make plans and wake up not knowing what the day will hold. It's a time to relax and enjoy family. They live in a small town, and going to "town" means going to Wal-Mart, 8 miles down the road. 


I love the hustle and bustle of a city but every once in a while it's nice to take a break and relax in the comfort of small town USA. Nothings better then seeing M play with my Meme. Meme adores her and loves to entertain her. The twinkle in her eye makes my heart happy. 



I am so very thankful for the time we get to spend with Meme and Papa! 













No comments: