Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What I Love About You...............

1. I love your sweet baby scent. My favorite time is to
snuggle and smell you after you've had a bath.
 
 
2. I love your strawberry blond (red) hair. Everybody
always comments on how beautiful it is, and I agree!
 
 
3. I love your chubby cheeks, tiny little hands,
and chunky legs.
 
 
4. I love your sweet slobbery kisses.
 
 
5. I love your gorgeous smile! It definitely lights
up my world!
 
Feb 14, 2013 Morgan's first Valentines Day
 
Morgan's first Valentines Day was perfect. We let her open
her gifts and cards when we got home from school. She
got some books, sunglasses, the movie Pocahontas,
and a sock monkey. Then we went out to eat at
Ruby Tuesdays. I got some gorgeous flowers from
 my two valentines which made my day perfect.
 
I am loving the holidays even more since we have Morgan.
I love to do the crafty, baking, fun stuff of the holidays
and now I have an excuse. Love my little family!
 
 

No comments: