Sunday, December 23, 2012

Morgan's First Turkey Day

This year for Thanksgiving we went to Indiana to be with my family. Everybody was able to make it except for Amanda and Kayden. We really missed them and hope they can come next year. I was super excited for Morgan to try some yummy food at Thanksgiving and was so glad she ended up awake during the meal. She was taking a nap and everybody kept saying it was almost time to eat. I was freaking just a little inside because I really didn't want her to miss it. I knew she wouldn't remember nor did she care if she was awake, but I wanted her there and I wanted her to eat some yummy food with us. She got to try mashed potatoes, gravy, deviled eggs, cranberry sauce, and stuffing. She really liked it all.

 
Me, Morgan, Aunt Sarah, and cousin Katherine
Meme, Kobi, Papa, and Morgan
I really enjoyed watching the babies play and Morgan interact with other kids. She doesn't get much interaction with other kids because she is home all day with my mom. Her and Katherine were so funny because one would start crying and then the other would start crying for no reason at all. Gracie seemed to enjoy the babies too. I think it was because she wasn't the baby and could "boss" the little ones around. No, she really didn't boss them but she enjoyed helping them out and probably having little people around her size.
 
 
Katherine, Gracie, and Morgan
 While we were there we got pictures of all the grand kids (except Amanda) with the grandparents and all the great grand kids (except Kayden) with grandparents. I would love to get them professionally done one day, but for now these will do.
 
Grandpa Morgan and Granny Jan, Meme and Papa, Katherine, Isaac,
Gracie, Abbie, Morgan, and Kobi
Grandparents and Great grand kids
 

No comments: