Friday, April 6, 2012

9 Months


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 36  weeks

Size of Baby: Approx 6 pounds and 18 inches long

Gender: Girl!!!!! Morgan Amory

Maternity Clothes: Yes, mostly all! Wishing it wasn't so warm
because most of my maternity clothes are winter clothes.

Weight Gain:27 pounds

Movement: She still moves all the time and is constantly up
in my ribs. She is very high and most of the time I can feel
her little bottom sticking out. She has been staying on the
left side but the past week has switched to the right a couple of times.
My belly is often sore from her moving and kicking. Very ready
for her to come out! 

Symptoms: Heartburn constantly, tired, leg cramps, need to use
the bathroom constantly, uncomfortable, sore

Cravings: Still milk.

Best Moment of the Month: Knowing that it's almost time for her to arrive!




1 comment:

Brynn said...

hey you! lookin' lovely! morgan's gonna be the cutest little baby ever! can't wait to hear the good news that she's here. just a few more weeks!

hey, just wondering if you ever got the invite to read my blog. i think you'll wanna check it out sometime soon. let me know if you need me to send it again!